Thursday 26 December 2013

2013 memories

The year is flying by and things are coming to an end ,as New Year’s is only about 4 days away! Christmas is over and so is 2013 so I thought it would be nice to look at the memories of the year.

·         This year was the year I went to Primary School for the last time! I will miss the people that aren’t going to high school with me, and the fun times I had their! I will mostly miss my teachers, walking up and down the long hallway and going up 42 steps (EXACT) ,to the top floor every morning.

·         My birthday ! I had my 13th birthday party on the 1st of June ,with all my buddies, we took pictures, danced and we just had a blast. My favourite part of the night was seeing everyone’s outfits ,because the dress code was to come as something that starts with the letter of you name. There was a tooth fairy ,a cat ,a rabbit, cat women, sandy from Greece and many more.

·         I went to the beach for the holidays in June for three weeks. I stayed at my aunt for 1 and met up with my parents for 2. I was very sick when I was with my parents… I’m convinced it was food poisoning. But a couple of days later I was okay .And I ate their vanilla cake religiously, as it was to die for. I had an awesome time that holiday, with friends and family.

·         One of my favourite GLEE stars Cory Montieth passed… may he R.I.P

·         I got my braces … I was not a fan of braces! They made my mouth extremely sore, and I’m glad they came off only after 8 months.I will always oddly remember the day they came off.

o   I went to go watch ‘THIS IS US’ the One Direction movie AGAIN! With my friend.(We sat at the back of the theatre).BUT, before the movie there was a little drama. I found out you not allowed to watch a movie twice on you movie card! And ironically didn’t have enough money so I had to borrow R20 from my friend. So I didn’t even have money for popcorn and my friend only had enough for a small. I felt bad. But anyway we had a great time. After that my mom picked me up for the regular 8 week check-up. I went to the orthodontist sat on his little, yet BIG chair. And he said you getting your braces off.

·         For spring break we only had about a week ,so my dad took us down to the coast for the weekend.  We drove there for 7hrs spent 2 days there and drove back. Not the most exciting holiday, but it was fun.

·         Christmas! Christmas break has been fun … our Christmas break is our summer so it’s a 2 month break. I’m staying on the coast with my family and just chilling, because it’s what you meant to do on a holiday. But before we left , the world came to a standstill as we all began to find out Nelson Mandela had passed… may he R.I.P. But anyway, I’m having a great time had a great Christmas and got lots of presents.


But now the year has come to an end and we have to start all over again. I can’t wait for 2014 to start as well as the beginning of my high school experience <3

No comments:

Post a Comment